- Registration is $25 per adult attendee. Purchase two tickets together and save $5.
- Attendees under 18 are free with paying adult attendee. (See below for childcare rates. We recommend childcare if you feel your child's presence may make it difficult for other attendees to hear.)
- Scholarships available for unaccompanied attendees ages 14-17.
- Lunch provided (Gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options available.)
- Childcare is available from 9a-4p for children ages 5 & up for a fee of $10 per child.
- The childcare fee must be paid before the close of registration (childcare payment will not be accepted on summit day).
- Childcare attendees are required to bring their own lunches and snacks.
- Childcare attendees will be expected to stay with the childcare group throughout the day (no in-and- out, except for emergencies), and to safely interact with children and adults of a variety of ages.
- Please carefully consider these expectations before paying the childcare fee. There will be no refunds of the childcare fee, even if a childcare attendee is unwilling or unable to remain with the childcare group throughout the day.