To attend an info session, we ask that you RSVP. Info sessions are hosted by both Facilitators and enrolled parent/guardian(s). They are intended for prospective parent/guardian(s), students, community members and those interested in volunteering at Heartwood. For prospective families, an Info Session is a required part of the enrollment process. Info sessions occur approximately every 2 months and an enrollment window opens for two weeks after each info session (with the exception of the August Info Session, which allows for only a 1-week enrollment window).
If your student is 12 or over, we specifically ask that they attend an info session as part of their enrollment process. If your student is under 12, we welcome their presence, but the session is not geared towards their age. We will always have self-directed activities available for these younger students.
Next info sessionS:
- Sunday, August 12, 2018, 11:00-12:30p
- Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 6:30-8p
- Sunday, November 4, 2018, 11:00-12:30p
- Saturday, January 12, 2019, 10:00-11:30a
- Sunday, March 10, 2019, 11:00-12:30p
- Sunday, April 14, 2019, 11:00-12:30p